– Angel’s Walk will now require magic stone to cast, duration increased from 1 to 6 minutes, mp cost decreased from 15 to 10
– Magic Barrier duration decreased from 60 to 30 secs, can now be targeted
– Shadow Hide duration increased from 30 to 35 secs
– Shaodw Move duration decreased from 15 to 10 minutes
– Invisibility now requires 2 magic stones to cast
– Disable duration decreased from 16 to 15 secs
– Arrow Burst mp cost increased from 15 to 20
– Earthen Sphere can now be targeted, mp cost increased from 30 to 45
– Evil Sword safe enchantment value increased from 0 to 6
– new items introduced to Event Shop
– pvp scrolls are no longer sold at magic shop
– pvp scrolls are now crafted at new special npc in Hira
– weapons with magical proc are now displayed in item info
– ring of change is now graded
– new items and crafts
– bug fixes
As many of you already know, we do not provide information on drops as we want you, the players to discover it. However, to make it a little bit easier for you to discover them, we have updated the World Map to provide some hints. You can now see all the possible drops at a given location. Which monster drop which loot? you will have to discover yourself!
We have also reenabled Boss Spawn Announcements which was disabled back in May. This may or may not be permanent.
You may also notice a little treat from the Event Store. What will it do? It is for you to find out.